Welcome to ArtoftheMOOC.org
This wiki is produced in collaboration with the Duke/Creative Time free online course called Art of the MOOC: Merging Public Art and Experimental Education, a project by Pedro Lasch, co-taught by Nato Thompson.
On this Wiki you will find information and resources related to the projects, individuals, groups and themes featured in the course, as well as user-submitted content. The site also features projects completed by students in the Art of the MOOC course. You can get involved by contributing entries to the wiki. Please register or login if you’ve already registered with ArtoftheMOOC.org. Make sure to check out the Contribute page for more information on how to get involved with the Art of the MOOC wiki. This wiki is fully public and will provide a growing database of socially engaged art practice.
Recent Posts from the Wiki
- The Winter Olympics are being held in Pyongyang, South Korea. …Read More »
- SpaceX has successfully launched their Falcon Heavy on February 12 …Read More »
- Principality of Sealand is an acclaimed country but it has …Read More »
- After watching Pedro Lasch’s video concerning civil rights movements …Read More »
- One of the most topical portions of the lectures this week …Read More »
- Joseph Beuys was a German performance artist, art theorist, and …Read More »