Welcome to ArtoftheMOOC.org
This wiki is produced in collaboration with the Duke/Creative Time free online course called Art of the MOOC: Merging Public Art and Experimental Education, a project by Pedro Lasch, co-taught by Nato Thompson.
On this Wiki you will find information and resources related to the projects, individuals, groups and themes featured in the course, as well as user-submitted content. The site also features projects completed by students in the Art of the MOOC course. You can get involved by contributing entries to the wiki. Please register or login if you’ve already registered with ArtoftheMOOC.org. Make sure to check out the Contribute page for more information on how to get involved with the Art of the MOOC wiki. This wiki is fully public and will provide a growing database of socially engaged art practice.
Recent Posts from the Wiki
- Apologies and link to 3pm hangout today. We’ve had technical …Read More »
- I have attempted to locate the 3pm Hangout today with …Read More »
- moving latin american contemporary art on to China´s moving China …Read More »
- Watershed’s Playable City Award returns for its fourth year. The …Read More »
- Hola a tod@s, Este post es para mantenernos en contacto …Read More »
- MoRE is a digital museum that collects, preserves and exhibits …Read More »